Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I wondered today - do I not tell you what I'm feeling because I already know it doesn't make sense, and there's no need to confuse you too?
I listened to my iPod on shuffle - I went from one emotional state to the other through the course of the day.
I feel unproductive - but I have nothing else to finish or do.
I got something in the mail today - an unaddressed note.



What has happened to all your joy? (Galatians 4:15) You were running a good race. Who cut in on you? (Galatians 5:7) Do not become weary in doing good, at the proper time you will reap a harvest if you don’t give up. (Galatians 6:9)

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you… (Ephesians 1:17-19)

I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with His power through His spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:16-19)

Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. (Ephesians 6:10-11)

…press on…forget what is behind and strain toward what is ahead… (Philippians 3:12-14) God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches. (Philippians 4:19)

Let the peace of Christ rule in your heart…and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly… and whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus. (Colossians 3:15-17)

May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your heart and strengthen you in every good deed and word… (II Thessalonians 2:16-17) …the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one…May the Lord direct your heart into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance. (II Thessalonians 3:3-5) May the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with you. (II Thessalonians 3:16)

No comments: