Saturday, May 02, 2009

hola!

In 12 hours I'll be at the airport with the other crazy MAT people getting ready to head to Ecuador! I'm ecstatic!

After a long and busy week everything has come to an end. The chaos is quiet. I love it. 90% of my belongings are piled into a storage unit - when the doors reopen I am sure that my Dad will have a bowel movement from shock... but 5 years of Oregon fits with room to spare in a 5x10 storage unit. Kinda intense. 

Well I'm off to get my fix of online tv episodes before I turn my computer off for 3 weeks (don't worry we have Internet access at ACLAS

Keep us in your prayers - we'd really like to stay healthy and transition smoothly and I'd really be blessed to have a truck available upon return with which to pack my stuff and tow my car back to Anchorage =) The Lord Provides. 

ciao! 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

My whole life fit into a 5x10 storage unit. We had to push it out of the way to roll the door down but still... holy crap.



Miss you already, xoxo