Thursday, January 17, 2013

Take Charge During Cold and Flu Season; Part 1

Back in November a dear friend of mine from high school introduced me to essential oils. There's a huge backstory to why she got involved, but that's a story for another day.

Today I want to share Part 1 of a 5 part series that gives an introduction to doTERRA Essential Oils. Although I've been incorporating EO (essential oils) into our lives for a couple months now I still don't feel quite versed in explaining EVERYTHING =) So please take a few minute (8 to be exact) to watch/listen to this video by Justin Harrison. Of all the videos that I've watched (and I've been watching 1-2 a day for a month) I feel like Justin is the easiest to listen to and one of the most well spoken presenter.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/57561902

I apologize, I can't get the link to embed... so please click or copy and paste the link above.


No comments: