Thursday, June 19, 2008

I like it when God reminds me that His timing is perfect.
I like it when hard work pays off.
I like laughing.
I like hugs.

It's the text message in the middle of another long day saying that Cliff is in town from Anchorage, touring with the Thunderbirds and he wants me to go white water rafting with him and the gang. SHUT UP.
It's the quick run with the other MAT students to rejuvenate after a long week, talk about fun things, and laugh out how out of shape we are, and how hot it is outside.
It's a night without homework after countless hours of reading, talking, processing and no sleep.
It's an unexpected knock on the door from Lucas and the much needed trip to Jem 100 and the friendly banter that causes laughter to bubble from deep within.
It's the anticipation of only one class tomorrow, church with the girls, and happy hour with them and Em, and the weekend, with hiking and Portland adventures.
It's those things that remind me...

I like hugs.
I like laughing.
I like it when hard work pays off.
I like it when God reminds me that His timing is perfect.

No comments: