Friday, July 27, 2007

oh man
oh man
oh man

the wedding is tomorrow - and I'm the one freaking out =)
Em is incredibly excited and I'm freaking out =)
I thought it was supposed to be the other way around =)

the big day! sore feet, tired faces, silly smiles cause you know we'll be snapping pictures all day! hugs and laughter and even some tears. I'm at a loss for words as I try to write my Maid of Honor toast - how do you tell two dear people just how much they mean to you, in front of people? and how do I share the stories that mean so much - when no one else knows what I'm talking about?!

if you pray - pray for us - that we'll rest well tonight - that everyone is in a good mood tomorrow - that the weather stays nice - that things move seamlessly - that there is enough food - that I'll figure out what to say - and most importantly, that God will continue to bless Jeremy and Emily.

2 comments:

alicat said...

i'm praying for you dear. i'm confident that it will be a blessed day.
xoxo

Meaghan said...

i'm praying for you too! and i'll be there for hugs and loves! and your toast will be amazing because you are amazing!