Monday, February 04, 2013

How can I purchase doTERRA CPTG Essential Oils?

Alright my faithful blog-readers! I've been a little on the busy side lately and have not been able to do much crafting for you =( I hope to have a crafty blog tomorrow for my regularly scheduled blog, so stay tuned!! And please enjoy today's extra-bits!!

This last Saturday, my friend and fellow IPC, Jennifer and I participated in our very first Vendor Event!

I'm pretty sure that the week leading up to Let's Shop...OK? both our families had to put up with two crazy ladies running around with their heads cut off =) While the event wasn't as successful as we had hoped, it wasn't a flop, and in the end we realized we were very thankful that it was as calm as it was or we totally would have been overwhelmed! We made some great new contacts, got invited to 3 more events over the next three months, and helped support some local vendors.

On a total side note - I have never been to a vendor fair where people sold products that were made outside of our country! I found this awesome scarf that I fell in love with and purchased it - only to realize when I got home that it was made in China! I do love it, but had I realized that it wasn't handmade by the lady selling it, I would have easily been able to walk on by. I think that was my only disappointment from the weekend. That, and the fact that I could have saved that money to spend at An Affair of the Heart that is coming up this weekend!

I think that it's safe to say both Jenn and I learned a lot over the weekend and we're both even more excited to share doTERRA with everyone we come in contact with! A lot of people have been asking me lately how they can get their hands on these life changing products, so that is what today's blog is going to be about!

doTERRA makes it really easy for a wide range of people AND businesses to access our products. The company was designed as an MLM so that their products would be distributed by IPC's (independent product consultants).

Essentially there are 3 different ways for you to purchase doTERRA products; Retail, Wholesale (Preferred Member) and as an IPC. There are no minimum order amounts unless you're interested building a business and accumulating lots of free products, so you can choose what works best for you. All three avenues allow you to purchase products for personal use but there are additional options through which you can earn free oils, bonuses and commissions by sharing and recommending doTERRA to your friends.

1. Retail;
As a retail customer you will purchase your doTERRA products at retail prices. There are no membership fees associated with a retail account. To begin shopping click on my link: http://www.mydoterra.com/delitefularomas When you purchase products through my website it supports me and allows me to continue to be a stay at home mom =) You purchase at the retail price and doTERRA pays me the wholesale difference, about 25%.

2. Wholesale (Preferred Member);
Some people wish to purchase doTERRA products at a lower cost than retail but do not wish to become an Independent Product Consultant. Some people run businesses that use essential oils in the products that they sell, PM is a great way to purchase doTERRA products at a reduced price AND earn back percentages to put towards free oils (if you want to supply your business with these products please let me know so I can give you all the details!).
To become a Preferred Member you:
      a) Must link to a doTERRA Consultant (My IPC #304307)
      b) Pay a one-time, $10 lifetime membership fee
Here are the benefits to being a Preferred Member:
      a) Save 20% off the retail price of all doTERRA products
      b) You will receive catalogs, magazines, and other publications from doTERRA.
      c) You may upgrade to an IPC account at anytime for just $25 and beginning making commissions off of people you enroll
      d) You have the option to participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program but are not obligated to do so
      e) You may order online through my website at any time!

CLICK HERE to become a Preferred Member and begin shopping!
I earn back a percentage of your total monthly purchases when you are a Preferred Member. 

3. Independent Product Consultant;
As I mentioned before, doTERRA products are sold through IPC's who receive commissions when they introduce, sell, and educate people about the products. Here are the perks of and the requirements to become an Independent Product Consultant:
      a) Purchase products at wholesale prices 25% below retail
      b) Earn free products through the Loyalty Rewards Program
      c) A free personalized website where you can refer personal customers and receive retail bonuses
      d) Generous bonuses on the sales of the consultants who you sponsor and those they sponsor
      e) Access to your own free back office (business management website)
      f) Other special product promotions and discounts
      g) Pay a $35 registration fee the 1st year and $25 every year after.
      h) Enter your SSN or Tax ID (for tax purposes)
Are you interested in owning your own home-based business? Would you like to be a part of my team in a fast growing company? Do you want to earn free products and be recognized and rewarded for your hard work? Do you want to make a difference in your family's health care and share your story? CLICK HERE to enroll and start enjoying all these benefits!

The company also offers several enrollment kits that offer the membership for FREE! CLICK HERE to view the enrollment options before you sign up as an IPC.
This option is usually the best for both you and I as we get to work together to build our teams to maximize monthly commissions and bonuses! There is currently a special promotion going on for IPC's and enrollments CLICK HERE to get more information and let me know if you'd like to participate!

Please email me or leave a comment with any questions you may have! I would love to help you in any way that I possibly can =)

No comments: