Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Forgotten God

Women's Ministry kicked off at FBC Moore today - we only had a 1 week break - but let me tell you, it was like we'd all been gone a whole month and just got back together! There was such an energy in the Fellowship Hall today - I am so excited to see what God is going to do over the next 10 or so weeks as we dig into His word, fellowship with His daughters and listen to His Holy Spirit! (on a side note, Sean McDowell spoke at church on Sunday and his message was phenomenal. Please take a few minutes to listen to the sermon, watch out for the lengthy introduction though... you can probably fast forward it a little bit; Eternal Life).

This semester in Bible Study we are going through Francis Chan's Forgotten God . The first video trailer is snippets of what we watched today - I hope it rocks your face off =)


Here is another short video;


I can't wait to see what God starts teaching me, and what I'll be able to share with you! 




No comments: