Thursday, April 17, 2008

I can't say it enough, God is so good.

Last night at SQUAD God moved - four of our girls dedicated their lives to Christ. YAHOO!
Sarah, Rachel, and I got in some amazing prayer time too - prayer has become exciting again.
Tonight at GM - our vision is ultimately salvation of lost souls - but we're having faith that God'll pack the auditorium.

I finally let down my walls and let God in. Fully. And He is filling me up. I'm overflowing. This week has been exhausting to say the least. I needed to get weeks worth of papers grade and entered for midterms to be sent out today. I needed to rewrite a test over material I haven't studied in about 5 years. I have 4 lectures to present in the next two weeks. Copies to make. I was even given the chance to be 3 teachers at the same time, for two days.

God alone gave me the grace and endurance and patience to make it this far this week. I've been tired, but He gave me energy to make it through the days, the patience to not snap at students, the grace to say what needed to be said in critical moments and the clarity to shuffle through papers and grades. My body is tired, but my spirit hasn't felt this alive in a long time.

The Lord is my Rock, my Firm Foundation. When I rest in Him, I will not be shaken.
The Lord has given me a new song, His praise is on my lips.
He alone is my sustenance.
He alone is enough.
I count all else loss, all that matters is Him.

No comments: