Thursday, May 01, 2008

People Get Ready!


I've lived too long in fear.
I've lived too long with doubt.
I've lived too long believing in the lies the enemy entices with.
I've lived too long in silence.

So get ready. Because I've come face to face with the Creator of the Universe, and I'll never be the same. If I'm silent any longer then the rocks will cry out.
I have seen my God heal. I have seen my God set the captives free. I have seen the work of the Lord in all ages. And I know that He's preparing me to go back to Oregon. And I won't let doubt and fear creep in - no! I'll stand firm and proclaim what the Lord is doing in my life.

I can hear the rhythm of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah! He's doing a new thing! So we're singing a new song! He's not a baby in the manger any more! He's not a broken man on the cross! He did not stay in the grave! And He's not staying in Heaven forever! He's Alive! People get ready! Jesus is coming! We join in the song of the ages, it's a new song! We sing to the One who was slain, You have proven Your love, and You have shown us that You can be trusted.

God is moving in His people. It's a Year of New Beginnings. Change is taking place. God is calling His people forth. We're getting ready for the Harvest. God is transforming lives. He's pouring out His Spirit among us. It's time to leave our ways of comfort. It's time to step out in Courage and Boldness and Faith. It's time to proclaim the Good News and share what the Lord is doing in our lives.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You go, Girl! If that's not an inspiring battle cry, I don't know what is! : ) When are you going to be here? I hope we can meet up sometime!