Friday, July 03, 2009

I am so blessed by the intensity of the love my friends have for me. They support me quietly and strongly after they've given advice and I insist on making mistakes still... They celebrate profusely when I finally recognize the error in my ways and join me as I begin to walk new directions. They call and badger me for details when events take place in my life - and remind me how quickly they can be on a plane to Alaska if needed to kick some booty. They call me when they are in need, they text me just to say hi. Some are near and many are far; still so dear, so loved, so deeply missed.

Cheers to you my friends. Who tell me to trust the Lord, to follow Him, to be careful and take things slow. To seize the day and to learn from my mistakes and to love with everything I have.

No comments: