Thursday, January 13, 2011

He's home!
2 months early =)
But it was still a long 107 days.

I can't quite put into words what it's like to have him home - part of that is due to lack of sleep =) but the butterflies are there, and my heart skips a beat when he kisses me, and I almost gave up on sleeping so I could watch him rest. Oh how I love him so =)

In other news, God is being faithful on the work-front. A full week of sub jobs this week, a couple days already scheduled for the next 2 weeks and another full week! Praise the Lord! He is faithful to supply all our needs! I do wish I were at home making heart-shaped whole wheat pancakes (yes, I'm that wife), but it does feel good to be in the classroom, and we have a 3 day weekend coming up, so I can catch up on silly cooking and sleep then!

I'm off to find some up-beat tunes to get a little more life in my step today =)

No comments: