Sunday, January 20, 2013

Take Charge During Cold and Flu Season Part 5

Ahh, the end is always bitter sweet! (sorry it took so long to post this one - it's been a busy Sunday!)

But don't worry, the only end I'm talking about today is the last 7 minute video with Justin Harrison! Believe me, I'll be blogging more about our health and EO in the future!

Here yah go... (watch and then come back!)

http://player.vimeo.com/video/57561908

So as I mentioned, I got started with doTERRA in November. I didn't really have a lot of time to dive in and learn until after the Holidays though, and quite frankly I'm having a hard time slowing down my research and learning. I'm absolutely fascinated by essential oils and the influence they have in our bodies. If this 5 part series has peaked any interested or caused any questions, PLEASE let me know! A friend and I are getting ready to start teaching classes on the oils and different products very shortly and we'd love to know what it is you want to learn about! If you don't live near us in the Oklahoma City area we know how to get you connected with others AND we have the technology to do classes over the Internet like the webinar you just finished watching or via a conference call!

I'm a sucker for specials, sales, and free products.... I'd like to say that it's because I try to be as frugal as possible, but part of it is that I like getting extra goodies =) The Loyalty Rewards Program with doTERRA is amazing.  It's not a confusing system but there are multiple ways to enroll with doTERRA and many details I won't take the time to go into at the moment. BUT I just want to say that over the last 3 months I have received 3 bottles of Frankincense (which retails at $93/bottle) for free, a bottle of Lemon (which I use every single day), and a bottle of Holiday Joy (which is a phenomenal blend that I am still diffusing in my house even with the Holidays being over). I also have the opportunity to earn a pay check every week! And, I'm accruing money that I can use to purchase my oils with.

I am getting payed to take care of my family's health!
I'm being rewarded for using EO and other products made with these oils!

Let me be quick to say that I am not trying to replace modern medicine. I am trying to play a more proactive role in our health than ever before. We already exercise regularly. We already eat pretty cleanly. And now we are accessing a natural tool from God's creation to aid in the prevention, maintenance, and treatment of our overall health.

I cannot wait to share more with you!!!



No comments: