Sunday, October 10, 2010

I wish I could say the days are getting better - maybe they are in some aspects, but they aren't in others. I'm a hard camper to satisfy =)

Today is the first day of week 14 which means we've officially made it to the 2nd trimester. Praise the Lord! Pregnancy is nothing like I ever expected, so I think I'm giving up my expectations and I'm going to just try to roll with the punches. Unfortunately I don't feel at home in my own body anymore and that makes everything else that much more difficult.

This morning was a bit rough, but I heard a new song by Sanctus Real that spoke to me on the way to church, then church was awesome. Pastor Brad spoke on 2 Corinthians 1; sometimes it doesn't feel like there is a point to the way I feel lately, but God promises to use what we go through for good.

Andrea and I were supposed to go to a craft bazaar on Base, but no one mentioned it was only on Saturday so we ended up at the Mall instead. She's the best person to shop with ever! I may have spent a little more than I planned but I'm excited about having some clothes that will fit me now and through the next 6 months.

Now it's time to cuddle up with the kitties and watch Sunday night programing. Hope you have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments: