Monday, October 04, 2010

Who is exhausted? That would be me. But it's been a fantastic weekend, well worth the loss of sleep.

Ryan's arrived. So far texting has worked when he has wifi, which is such a blessing, thank you God!

The women's conference this weekend was fantastically refreshing.

Correction isn't pleasant, but I'm so thankful that God corrects those He loves. I've been selfish, and sulky for a while, and there are lots of reasons I could come up with, but I'm not making any more excuses. Jesus is all I need, my husband is an amazing added bonus who is such a blessing to me.

I got the rest of my fall decorations up - it's so magical inside! And it smells wonderful, I love fall time! Tomorrow my big project is the kitchen, I really really hope that my tummy cooperates. Speaking of my tummy - I ate a cheeseburger yesterday! And today Andrea and I went to Happy Hour at Simons - totally hit the spot.

Two closing thoughts-
Submission: creating an environment for my spouse to be all he is made to be in God.
Lord, teach me what real love is and make me a loving person.

No comments: